GEAR MERCHANDISE PRIVATE LIMITED Terms and Conditions
1 year from the date of purchase by the User against material manufacturing defects only. After the expiry of the period, you can still avail of this repair facility, by paying for the same.
The Warranty, however, is subject to the following conditions:
- The Invoice / cash memo must be preserved and produced along with the defective piece.
- The defective piece must be couriered by the User at his/her/its/ own cost to the company's address, the details whereof can be obtained by contacting the Company on aforesaid helpline number or email ID.
- This Warranty is not valid for:
- Damages resulting from accidents, mishandling, negligence, unauthorized repair, tampering, loss of components/accessories, normal wear and tear, exposure to extreme heat and temperature, solvents, acids and exposure to rain/water.
- Replacement/repair of briefcase folios and suitcase divider flaps.
- Powder coating, gold plating, wood finish on locks, frames, channels and on all other metallic surfaces.
- Damages such as zip bursts, cracks, dents and scratches to any of the components, tearing of inner lining or any other fabric.
- Damages from mishandling and abuse in transit by the carrier company (Airlines etc.) (if such abuse occurs, one must immediately file a claim with the Carrier Company before leaving the transport terminal) and
- Damages to the leather trimmings.
- The Company will undertake to repair/replace the defective piece at its own discretion and its decision as to the nature of the defects and applicability of this Warranty, is final.
- In the interest of product upgradation, the Company is free to change its products specification without notice. In case spares for given models are not available, the Company may at its discretion, offer an equivalent model at a special rate.
- Any disputes is subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.
- The Company's liability for damages shall be restricted only upto repair/replacement of the defective piece and in no event and under no circumstances it shall exceed the price paid (after discounts, if any) by the customer to the Company for the damaged piece stated in the invoice/cash memo.
- This Warranty excludes every condition/warranty liability not expressly set out herein.
- Besides the aforesaid terms and conditions, for availing the Worldwide Warranty, the procedure as mentioned below also needs to be followed by the user to exercise this warranty on the product:
- To avail of this warranty the user needs to contact the Company's call centre by phone or email.
- The user will have to provide the scan copy of the invoice (and the photo of the defective piece if physical product is not available for inspection) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The piece must be couriered to the company address and the company will arrange free delivery of the repaired piece or replacement as the case maybe.
- The Company reserves the right to repair; or replace the defective piece as deemed suitable. In case of replacement, the defective piece shall be replaced with another piece of the same model or equivalent model of any of the Company's brand at the Company's discretion.
- The Company or its representative(s) will undertake to repair or replace the defective parts/ piece within a reasonable period of time and its decision as to the nature of defect and the applicability of the warranty is final.